Here's how VBASoftware's Accounting Services can help you:
- Export your checks to your favorites Check & EOB vendor or print your checks directly from within VBASoftware with customized check stock.
- Checks can be generated from the Capitation, Claims, Premium Distributions or Commissions module and paid to a Provider, Payee, Group, Subscriber or Beneficiary depending on configuration.
- Robust Claim Funding module allows for management of the Employer Group’s Claim funds allowing for a zero balance, request based funding approach or a pre-funded approach
- Full suite of reconciliation options with customizable bank interface for balancing the claim funding account
- Multiple Payor/Accounts for managing a specific account or managing a pay cycle or payroll in the case of disability
- Automatically generate claim funding requests that are sent directly to the Group Accountant with Pre-Check and Check Register information on an upcoming check run
- Hold claims that are tied to a claim funding request to prevent balances from being impacted with a delay in the funding process
- Manage Account deposits and allow incoming Employer funds to automatically satisfy claims attached to a claim funding request
- Check Process Wizard for easily moving through a check run automatically identifying Claim Accounts that have money available and claims to be paid while maintaining system integrity
- Fully integrated account management allows cross module balancing of funding accounts without cumbersome external processes
See what VBASoftware can do for your business
VBASoftware is designed to allow you to administer any line of business your way. VBA offers unlimited flexibility and robust functionality utilizing the latest in cloud-based technology. Don’t sacrifice. Have it all with VBA Software.
Watch our video to learn more about VBASoftware